Careers at Appia
We are passionate about mobile content and enriching mobile lifestyles. Because we continually strive to define our standing as experts in the mobile applications industry, Appia seeks reliable and enthusiastic team members to help lead the company.
Casual dress, flexible work hours, free healthy snacks, an open atmosphere and great people to work with are just part of what make us one of the most desirable companies to work for worldwide. We offer exciting and competitive compensation and benefits packages with all open positions at one of Appia’s three fully staffed locations in Durham, North Carolina (Appia Headquarters), Irving, Texas or Munich, Germany.
RECRUITERS : An unsolicited resume sent to Appia from a recruiter does not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Appia and does not obligate Appia to pay fees if we hire the candidate.
Top 10 Reasons to Work for Appia
10. We’re a scrappy start up – We’re small and every penny counts, but each of us has an opportunity to optimize our growth and profitability.
9. Laid back work environment – Employees enjoy coming to work in jeans, working in an open environment and lounging on couches with their laptop.
8. Great investors – Our investors are committed and empower us to build an innovative and industry-leading business.
7. Options – All employees are expected to make an impact, so everyone is granted stock options when they join the company.
6. Free food – Our kitchens are stocked with plenty of snacks and drinks to help get you through each day.
5. We are part of a cool and exciting industry – Apps!
4. Beer Fridays – True story. Every Friday afternoon, the company breaks away from work to come together and unwind after a busy week to hang out, play ping pong and watch funny videos.
3. Flexible schedules – Allowing our employees to set their own hours helps to ensure a healthy work/life balance.
2. Opportunity to work with the industry’s top talent – Many of our employees have over a decade’s worth of experience in the mobile app space and we all share a passion for our business. We are a company of ‘A’ players and only look for the best people to join our team.
1. Everyone has a voice and can see their mark – Globally, Appia employs approximately 50 employees and our leaders look to us for input when making business decisions. Every employee has the opportunity to implement new processes/procedures, design new programs and be creative with their unique role.